How much is a tattoo?
At Hon Tattoo Studio, we have two pricing methods: by piece or hourly. Our minimum charge starts at $80. Please consult the studio for each artist’s rate.
Do you accept walk-in?
We welcome walk-ins, however they are considered first come, first serve if there is an artist available. Best way to avoid a long wait time is to book an appointment.
Do you charge for consultation?
Consultations are free of charge and are strongly recommended before getting a tattoo. Consultations are suggested so we can discuss your ideas, take a look at sizing, and provide you with pricing estimate.
I have ideas, can you draw something for me?
At Hon Tattoo Studio, we have artists that can make your ideas into a piece of art but we do require a deposit before we start designing.
I have this old tattoo, do you cover up / fix up?
At Hon Tattoo Studio, we do have artists who are able to help you out with covering up an old tattoo or even fixing it up but we do require you to come into the studio for a consultation
Is it easy to access? Is there parking?
Both locations you can get there by public transit (Viva and TTC). Yes, there is free parking.
Do you guys use disposable needle? How clean is your studio?
At Hon Tattoo Studio, we only use disposable needles. All our supplies and equipment follow and fulfil all the regulations under the Toronto Public Health Board. Our focus is to provide our clients a comforting and clean studio to get their next tattoo
My English is not that great, do you have people who can speak my language?
At Hon Tattoo Studio, we’re all very multicultural. We speak English, Chinese, Korean, and Spanish. We all speak the language of tattoos so we can definitely help you regardless 🙂
Do you have a wheelchair-accessible entrance or washroom?
We do not have a wheelchair-accessible entrance or washroom
What styles of tattoos do you specialize in?
Traditional Asian / Neo-Asian / Blackwork / Color Realism / Black and Grey Realism / Micro Realism / Fine Line Illustration / Black and Grey Illustration / Color Illustration /American Traditional / New School / Old School / Pattern works
Can I bring my friends?
Yes! Friends are welcomed
What is the cancellation policy?
The same policy that is described on the deposit waiver;
• Deposits are non-refundable
• One time rescheduling is allowed with 48 hours’ notice in advance
• You will be contacted 48 hours prior to your appointment date to confirm your attendance. In case of no response, your appointment will be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited.
• The deposit will only be held for 3 months (unless booking in advance)
• No-shows will forfeit the deposit
• Being late (90 minutes +) for your scheduled appointment will result in losing your deposit
• Paying a deposit is for the design you asked for, completely changing it will require a new deposit
• If you decide not to get the tattoo (within 72 hours in advance notice) then you are allowed to transfer the deposit to another client
How do I pick my artist?
After having a consultation with a Front Desk Receptionist, they will provide a list of suggested artists that you can select from.
Do you offer free touch-ups?
No, we do not. The touch-up is always at a cost.